Sunday, November 23, 2014

New Zigon TFC has two new Five Star Reviews on Amazon!

My book has two new five star reviews on Amazon: 

"Highly Recommended: This book was very enjoyable to read and was beautifully written. The characters feel very real and relatable and the story felt very visual and fast paced. I was quickly [drawn] into the story and stayed up very late finishing it. I highly [recommend] this [book to] readers of any age."

"The Next Harry Potter! New Zigon a Wondeful Creation: I couldn't put this book down. It was obviously written for the Harry Potter generation but I belong to the Baby Boomer era. The character development was great, The world created and the explanations for extraordinary powers was so very imaginative.

My favorite part was the development of the relationship between the two main characters."

This gets me excited to get New Zigon available in paperback and dig into book 2!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment